Gourmet seafood platter
Wow your friends with this amazing seafood platter.
- 1 whole local snapper
- 6 oysters
- 6 large king prawns
- 10 prawn cutlets
- 2 whole calamari
- 10 local black mussels
- 2 lemons
- 2 limes
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- 2 eggs
- 60ml white wine vinegar
- 200ml vegetable oil
- 3 gherkins, finely diced
- 10 capers, finely diced
- 1 small Spanish onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8th bunch finely chopped parsley
- Prepare and clean all seafood, then set them aside.
- In a food processor, add the eggs, white wine vinegar together and blitz for 2 minutes, then slowly add the vegetable oil until the mixture is thick and glossy. For the tartare add the chopped gherkins, capers, Spanish onion and parsley, for the cocktail sauce add the tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce and parsley. Pour into a dipping bowls.
- Chiffonade the lettuce and arrange down the middle of a platter.
- Cook all the seafood separately so that they are as perfectly cooked as possible
- Arrange on the platter with a bowl of warm water with lemon, wedges of lime and the dipping sauces. Enjoy with a few friends.