Kid friendly berry & yoghurt sorbet
Get your kids to make this healthy and tasty dessert! Our delicious yoghurt and berry sorbet recipe will have kids and adults of all ages wanting more.
- 1 kilo frozen mixed berries/grapes
- 300 ml Indian style yoghurt
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- Dash of vanilla
- 60 ml honey
- ½ bunch finely chopped basil or mint
- Place the frozen berries in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add the yoghurt, honey, juice & zest along with the finely chopped mint or basil. Puree again until smooth.
- Serve immediately or place in the freezer to set hard.
- To perfect this yoghurt and berry sorbet recipe, remember to pull out of the freezer 15 minutes before you serve it so that it softens slightly.