Fruity jelly cups
Treat size healthy snacks for kids lunch boxes.
- 1 litre of cranberry juice
- Blueberries, strawberries, raspberries
- Honeydew melon, watermelon, mango
- Diced peaches, apricots, nectarines
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon and 1 lime
- Dash of vanilla extract
- ¼ bunch chopped fresh mint & basil
- 6 leaves of gelatine
- 4 tablespoons honey (optional if need to be sweeter)
- Dice all the fruit up into approximately 1cm dice.
- Pour the cranberry juice into a pot and slowly bring up to around 80C. Soak the gelatine leaves in a bowl of cold water until they are soft and pliable.
- Add the gelatine to the cranberry juice along with the zest and juice of the lemon and lime, making sure the gelatine has dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Spoon the diced fruit into small containers, then once the cranberry juice mix has cooled, then chop and add the fresh mint and vanilla.
- Pour this mixture over the fruit, refrigerate until set. Enjoy!!