Granola is crunchy, tasty and even better when you're the one making it!
Megan's homemade granola recipe is the perfect way to start the day - we promise!
- Two cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 chopped nuts of your choice
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup honey/ maple syrup
- Preheat the oven at 150 degrees
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside
- Melt together 1/4 cup tahini and 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- Mix dry and wet ingredients together and spread onto a tray lined with baking paper
- Bake for 10-15 minutes
- Voila – easy homemade granola!