Yummy easy cup cakes for kids to make.
Shopping list (makes 24 cupcakes):
- 125 grams unsalted butter
- 100 grams sugar
- 2 eggs
- 200grams self-raising. flour
- 120ml milk
- In a kitchen aid or mixer, with a paddle whip the caster sugar, butter & vanilla together until it is light, and has turned pale.
- Slowly add the eggs, one at a time until full incorporated.
- Sift in the flour and fold through until fully incorporated and then add the milk and mix through.
- Pour into cupcake tins and bake at 180C for approximately 8 minutes or until golden brown and a skewer comes out clean.