Chocolate lava cakes
Smooth, silky and guaranteed to be loved, our delicious chocolate lava cake recipe is a post-dinner favourite!
(makes approximately 10-12 small puddings):
- Brush molds with softened butter and dust with flour, refrigerate, then repeat the process but instead of butter spray with canola spray and dust with flour again. Refrigerate.
- Melt butter and chocolate together
- Whip eggs, yolks and sugar together until stiff peaks
- Mix chocolate into the egg mix.
- Gently fold in the flour
- Spoon into molds, then refrigerate.
- Voila! Enjoy your chocolate lava cake with a dollop of cream or fresh fruit.