Chicken noodle stir-fry
Try creating this great tasting dish with little effort in under 20 minutes.
- 300 grams boneless chicken thighs
- 4 tablespoons hoi sin sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic and ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon chilli paste
- ¼ cup toasted cashews
- 4 tablespoons dark mushroom soy sauce
- 1 carrot, finely sliced
- 1 Spanish onion, finely sliced
- 1 red capsicum, finely sliced
- 1 zucchini, finely sliced
- 1 bunch choi sum, cut into thirds
- ¼ bunch chopped coriander
- 1 packet hokkien noodles
2 lap chong, finely sliced
- Marinate the chicken thighs together in a bowl with the hoi sin sauce and half of the dark mushroom soy sauce and also 1 tablespoon of garlic and ginger paste, and chilli paste,
- Roast in a preheated oven at 180C for approximately 12-15 minutes or until cooked through and caramelized. Remove and let cool. Slice finely.
- Soak the hokkien noodles in a bowl of hot water to separate them. Drain and sit on the side.
- In a wok on very high heat, sautee all the vegetables, except the choi sum, with a little vegetable oil for 2 minutes, then add the sliced chicken, lap chong and toasted cashews, toss for a further 2 minutes.
- Finally, add the hokkien noodles toss for 2 minutes, add the remaining dark mushroom soy sauce and the choi sum, toss and serve immediately.