This super easy, super delicious crab boil is the perfect spice blend to boil the crabs you buy from our fishmongers with, using fresh ingredients from the Market!
- 1 cup(s) water
- 2 bulbs of garlic, cut in half, horizontally
- 1 large white onion, cut into quarters
- 2 lemons, cut in half
- 2 Tbsp old bay seasoning
- 2 springs of fresh thyme
- 4 fresh corn, cut in half
- 2 Lb baby red potatoes, cut in half
- 4 smoked sausage, cut into small chunks
- 4 Oz unsalted butter
- 3-6 crabs
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley, chopped
In a large stock pot, bring water, garlic, onions, lemons, old bay seasoning and thyme to a boil.
Lower heat to medium and add corn, baby red potatoes smoked sausage and butter. Cook 15 to 20 minutes.
Add crab and cook an additional 5 to 8 minutes. Toss everything gently to cover in cooking liquid.
Season with a little more old bay as needed and serve on a large platter.
Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
Chef’s Note: You’re encouraged to serve everything right out of the cooking pot.