Vietnamese rice paper rolls
Try these refreshing tasty rolls
- 1 cup shredded barbecued chicken
- 1/8 Finely sliced Wombok (Chinese cabbage )
- 1/2 cup beansprouts, trimmed
- 1 small red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh Vietnamese mint leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 12 x 22cm rice paper rounds
sweet chilli sauce, to serve
- Combine shredded chicken, cabbage, red capsicum, bean sprouts, Vietnamese mint, 1/3 cup coriander, 2 tablespoons of lime juice and fish sauce in large bowl. Let marinate for 6 hours if possible.
- Place 1 rice paper round in bowl of cold water for 15 seconds or until soft, dry on tea towel or cloth.
- Arrange mixture along centre of rice paper round. Fold ends in and roll up firmly to enclose filling.
- Store for up to 2 days, serve with sweet chilli sauce.