A great recipe to try with the kids!
Shopping list (serves 4-6):
- 2 small raw beetroots, different colours if possible
- 2 carrots
- 1/6 of a white cabbage
- 1 firm pear
- ½ a bunch of fresh mint
- ½ a bunch of fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 6 small wholemeal tortilla wraps
- 50 g feta cheese
- 5 tablespoons of natural yoghurt
- 3 teaspoons English mustard
- 100 ml vinegar, such as red wine, white wine or cider
- 1 x 500ml bottle extra-virgin olive oil
Recipe provided by Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution Day
- Grate beetroots, carrots, cabbage, pear and beetroot into a small bowl.
- Tear mint and parsley into small pieces.
- In a separate bowl combine yoghurt, mustard, olive oil, and vinegar.
- Drizzle dressing over salad. Combine.
- Add cheese to salad.
- Fill the wrap with salad and wrap together.