A mug cake is the perfect snack to pair with one of your film favourites. Made in just 60 seconds, this super easy chocolate sponge is best served with a dollop of ice cream.
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 tbsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Add flour, sugar, cacao, baking powder and salt into a large mug and mix with a fork
- Add milk and vegetable oil and mix well
- Add chocolate chips and stir into mixture
- Cook in microwave for 60 seconds
- Serve with a dollop of ice cream or cream if desired – and let’s be real. Who doesn’t want ice cream on top of their decadent mug cake? Pyscopaths. That’s who.