Hot smoked salmon salad
No cooking required - this hot smoked salmon salad recipe will be the easiest thing you've made all week. Combine Market fresh ingredients for a light and tasty summer lunch.
- 1 piece of hot smoked salmon (skin removed)
- 2 sliced tomatoes
- Handful of tatsoi
- Handful of baby spinach
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 10 thinly sliced snow peas
- 1 punnet of torn oyster mushrooms
- 1 finely sliced Spanish onion
- 1 finely sliced red capsicum
- 1 finely sliced cucumber
- 3 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 100ml vegetable oil
- 50ml olive oil
- Cracked black pepper
- 1/8th bunch chopped coriander
- In a bowl whisk together the sweet chilli sauce together with the white wine vinegar, vegetable oil and olive oil. Season with the cracked black pepper, then add the chopped coriander. Set aside
- Prepare all of the vegetables and salad items as listed.
- Grab a plate and layer the sliced tomato on the base, mix together the rest of the prepared vegetables and salad items and toss them in a bowl. Drizzle a little dressing on them to just coat them and help them stay together.
- Arrange a handful of the salad mix on top of the sliced tomato, then carefully with a very sharp knife slice then hot smoked salmon into around four thin slices.
- Arrange these on top and then drizzle a little more of the dressing.