Roasted beetroot and ricotta dip
Fresh ingredients make beautiful dips including this taste sensation.
- 500 grams whole roasted beetroot
- 200 grams fresh ricotta
- 3 cloves roasted garlic
- 1 Spanish onion, caramelized
- 4 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- ¼ bunch chopped fresh thyme
- ¼ bunch chopped fresh parsley
Salt & pepper
- Roast the beetroot whole and garlic cloves at 180C, until they are tender. Wrap in glad wrap for 10 minutes, then peel and dice the flesh.
- Place the beetroot along with the roasted garlic in a food processor until smooth, then add the remaining ingredients and puree until smooth.