Jack O Lantern
Simple steps for a super cool Halloween Jack O Lantern.
- Large pumpkin
- Medium sharp knife
- Small sharp knife
- Medium serving spoon
- Marker pen
- Matches or lighter
- With the medium sharp knife cut a hole around the stem on a 45 degree angle towards the centre of the pumpkin so it's big enough for a large hand to fit through. Make sure you cut on an angle otherwise the pumpkin lid will fall through to the middle.
- Scoop out the middle of the pumpkin with the serving spoon making sure you get all the pulp and seeds and the inside is nice and smooth.
- Draw your halloween lantern face on the best side of the pumpkin with a marker.
- Next, using the small sharp knife cut at a perpendicular angle along your markings to reveal your halloween face.
- Light your candle and place inside your lantern to reveal your Halloween masterpiece.