Apricot fetta thyme stuffing
Healthy and delectable stuffing, perfect for Christmas poultry.
- 5 new season apricots
- 50grams Persian fetta
- ¼ bunch fresh thyme
- 3 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 carrot, diced small
- 1 brown onion, diced small
- 1 red capsicum, diced small
- 1 zucchini, diced small
- 1 eggplant diced small
- 2 eggs
- Olive oil
- Slat and cracked black pepper
- Sautee all of the diced vegetables in a medium heat fry pan with vegetable oil until just softened but not loss of colour.
- Cut the apricots in half, remove the stone, brush with oil, then grill them on a flat grill plate until they have just softened.
- Slice them and add them to the sautéed vegetables with the chopped fresh thyme, eggs and the Persian fetta, salt & black pepper.
- Add the breadcrumbs and mix together adding olive oil as you go to make them mix just pack in your hand.
- Roll in foil and roast at 185C for approximately 12-15 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes then slice and serve on the side of your roast turkey or other white meats.