This decadent chocolate brownie recipe will tempt all of the chocolate lovers in your house. Don't tease them - get baking!
- Preheat oven to 180C, then line a flat baking tray with baking paper.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a large, heavy-based saucepan.
- In a bowl beat the eggs with the sugar and vanilla.
- When the chocolate has melted, let it cool a bit before beating in the eggs and sugar mixture, and then the nuts and flour.
- Beat to combine and then scrape out of the saucepan into a lined brown pan. Bake for about 25 minutes.
- When ready, the top should be dried to a pale brown speckle, but the middle still dark, dense and gooey.
- Keep checking the brownies as they cook, remember that they will continue to cook as they cool.