With so many Anzac biscuit recipes on Google, it's hard to know which to use. Our yummy, easy and delicious Aussie classics will be your go-to for years to come - we promise. These chewy Anzac bikkies will keep everyone happy this Anzac Day.
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup coconut
- 125 grams unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoon golden syrup
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon bi-carbonate soda
- Sift the flour into a bowl. Add the sugar, rolled oats & coconut.
- Melt the butter in a pot with golden syrup and water.
- Stir the bi-carbonate soda into the liquid.
- Pour the liquid into the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly until it comes together.
- Roll the mixture into small 2cm round balls and place on a greased baking tray. Cook at 175C for 12-15 minutes or until just brown. Let cool, they will harden as they cool down.