Dandenong Market dedicates its community support efforts to registered charitable organisations that contribute and promote the local community.
We support appropriate local charities that are dedicated to the promotion of health and wellbeing within the community. If you wish to apply for support, please view the following requirements.
The list of charities that we will support include:
- Family-specific community organisations with a particular focus on children, women’s health and refugees.
- Local hospitals.
Request that are not considered favourable:
- For profit organisations.
- Individual Requests.
- Third party organisations raising funds for charity.
- Organisations known to discriminate or operate in an unethical manner.
- Treatment programs/and or advocacy or research groups.
- Religious or political groups, other than for a specific community program.
Dandenong Market will supply sponsorship support by way of product support. Dandenong Market does not provide monetary funds. We recommend contacting the City of Greater Dandenong Council if seeking funds: greaterdandenong.com
If your organisation fits the above guidelines, please email email@example.com or post requests to:
Dandenong Market Pty Ltd
P.O Box 7022
Dandenong, VIC, 3175
We will endeavour to process your application within two weeks and you will be notified if you are successful.