Dandenong Market’s social media spaces are a place to share what you think about Dandenong’s centre of community life, learn more about who we are and keep up-to-date with all the latest news and events.
Our social media spaces are also a place to share your opinions about Dandenong Market. We want to know what you think! Share with us your experiences at Dandy Market: your favourite foods, special finds and if you enjoyed our events and entertainment. Tried one our recipes from The Kitchen? We want to hear about it!
We’d also love to hear feedback on areas you feel we are not addressing via posting to our Timeline or any changes you’d like to see at Dandenong Market. We pass all our feedback onto the right people to make sure your voices are heard.
To ensure a safe and supportive space, we reserve the right to delete any of the following content if:
• it contravene community standards (such as Facebook’s Terms and Policies or Statement of Rights and Responsibilities)
• Is considered likely to provoke, attack or offend others
• is discriminatory, hateful, racist, homophobic or sexist
• is obscene, profane or includes foul language
• is sexually explicit or includes graphic sexual language
• is defamatory
• interferes with other user’s privacy
• the profile impersonates someone else
• infringes copyright or other intellectual property rights
• breaks the law or suggests, incites or condones illegal or irresponsible behaviour
• describes or encourage activities that could endanger the safety or well being of others
• includes links to off-topic personal profiles, groups or pages
• contains links to hate sites (on grounds of race, religion, gender or sexual orientation) or gratuitous violence
• contains links to pay-to-view or other subscription sites, or adult-only sites (e.g. gambling)
• if there are repeated posts by the same user featuring off-topic content
• if there are repeated posts featuring identical content reposted by individuals or separate users
• is unrelated to Dandenong Market, our products, services or subjects on the page.
We have a zero tolerance policy for harassment and bullying: any comments, links or images that threaten, harass or bullying other users or members of the community will be removed. Personal attacks on Dandenong Market representatives or traders, other users or anyone else, will not be tolerated.
Dandenong Market will remove posts promoting organisations, products, services, events, competitions or information that are not relevant to Dandenong Market. If you think your organisation, product, service, event or competition may be relevant to the Dandenong Market community, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with information and we'll be in touch.
We reserve the right to remove any participant who fails to adhere to these community guidelines.
To the extent permitted by law, Dandenong Market is not responsible or liable for any content posted on or uploaded to this site by a user or any content on third party sites linked to this site.
Have any questions? Get in touch with Dandenong Market by filling out contact form.