Mushroom and vegetable frittata
Try this easy and tasty mushroom and vegetable frittata recipe for your next casual lunch. It's made with affordable and fresh Market ingredients!
- 5 portobello mushrooms
- 1 red capsicum, finely sliced
- 1 Spanish onion, finely sliced
- 1 zucchini, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pureed garlic
- 6 eggs
- 120ml Indian style yoghurt
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Handful of baby spinach
- Caramelize mushrooms and vegetables in a non-stick pan with the garlic
- Whisk up eggs and yoghurt, with salt and pepper and thyme
- Pour over mushrooms and vegetable mix, add spinach mix through and cook in 130C oven till cooked, serve.