Grilled swordfish with fresh mango and red onion salsa
This grilled swordfish recipe combines tropical and tangy flavours which accompany the fish perfectly for an ideal summer evening meal.
- 200g swordfish, cleaned
- 2 ripe mangoes, thinly sliced
- 2 red onions, diced
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon capers, diced
- 10 kalamata olives, sliced
- Wilted radicchio lettuce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- Place onions and tomatoes in a large bowl. Combine.
- Add capers, olives and herbs. Combine.
- Add black pepper and salt, red wine vinegar and olive oil. Set aside.
- Heat flat grill plate on medium heat.
- Lightly oil and season swordfish.
- Cook swordfish for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- In same pan add lettuce until softened.
- Arrange sliced mangoes around plate, drape lettuce in centre of plate, place swordfish and top with red onion salsa.