Dry rubbed beef ribs with warm potato salad
Have you tried our dry rubbed beef ribs with warm potato salad? It's the perfect lazy Sunday recipe.
These dry rubbed beef ribs melt in your mouth, taking your tastebuds on a spice adventure. Paired perfectly with a delicious potato salad, this meal will be a new Sunday night favourite.
- 2kg beef ribs
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon rubbed dried oregano
- 50ml vegetable oil
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cracked black pepper
- 1kg baby chats
- 1 finely sliced Spanish onion
- 100ml herb mayonnaise
- ¼ bunch chopped parsley
- 1 finely sliced roasted red capsicum
- Dry roast all the spices, pour them into a large bowl, add the sea salt, black pepper and rubbed oregano with vegetable oil.
- Rub this mix all over the ribs. Let marinate overnight to let the spices impart their flavour.
- Place in a preheated oven on 200C for 15 minutes then turn down and let roast on 100C for another 4-5 hours, or until they start to fall off the bone.
- Steam the baby chat potatoes until they are tender. Let cool slightly then cut them in half and add the finely sliced Spanish onion, chopped parsley, and sliced capsicum with the herb mayonnaise. Mix together and serve on the side of the ribs.
- Enjoy one a lazy Sunday afternoon.