Our aloo gobi recipe is a superb vegetarian meal that will delight all the senses!
- 2 teaspoons coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 4 potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 onion
- 2 green chillies
- 1 bunch chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon green peas
- Heat oil in a pan, sautee cumin seeds, ginger & garlic paste for a minute, add crushed tomato, onion and green chili. Add the turmeric, cook till the oil starts to bleed.
- Add the rest of the spices mixed in water, add potatoes, cauliflower and salt. Fry for a few minutes.
- Lower the heat, cover and simmer for about 15 minutes until the vegetables are cooked.
Serve your delicious aloo gobi hot with naan, chapatti or roti bread