Raspberry and yoghurt sorbet
This raspberry and yoghurt sorbet is a sensational summer dessert using fresh, seasonal ingredients.
- 1 kilo frozen raspberries
- 300ml Indian style yoghurt
- Zest & juice of 2 lemons
- ½ bunch finely chopped basil or mint
- Place the frozen raspberries in a food processor a blend until smooth.
- Add the yoghurt, juice & zest along with the finely chopped mint or basil. Puree again until smooth.
- Place in the freezer to set. Serve as a refreshing dessert on a hot summer night.