Delicious on its own or on a tapas platter this gourmet dip is guaranteed to please.
- 200 grams Kalamata olives, brine washed off
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 2 tablespoons capers, brine washed off
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon chilli paste
- ½ Spanish onion, finely diced
- 50ml olive oil
- 40ml balsamic vinegar
- ¼ bunch chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ bunch chopped fresh thyme
Cracked black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blitz until very smooth.
- To keep, pour 1cm of olive oil over the top and keep refrigerated for up to 2-3 months.