Easy cup cake recipe
Delicious and easy-to-make cupcakes. The perfect kitchen activity to try out with the kids.
- 2 cups self-raising. flour
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- ¾ cup milk
- 125 grams melted butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Mix together in a large bowl, the milk, eggs, vanilla, caster sugar and melted butter together. Fold through the flour gently until just combined.
- Spoon this mixture into greased cupcake cases until around 2/3rds full.
- Place on oven rack and cook for around 12-15 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Once cooked remove from oven and let cool before decorating with your choice of decorations.
- Dust with icing sugar, top with royal icing, butter cream and fresh fruit. Be creative and make them look colourful.