Bite size balls of yum little kids will love!
- 1 ¾ cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 100ml melted butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 1 ½ cups blitzed toasted pecan nuts
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a food processor blitz the dates and apricots until they are chopped into small pieces.
- Add the cocoa, pecan nuts, vanilla and half the shredded toasted coconut and pulse until combined then add the maple syrup and the butter to get the right consistency.
- Roll into balls, coat in coconut and set aside. Will keep for up to 5 days in an airtight container.