Try this fabulous allergy free cake that won't leave anyone out of the party.
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free self-raising flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder (optional)
- 3 tablespoons diced apple (optional)
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Pre-heat oven to 175C.
- Grease your cup cake moulds.
- In a large bowl combine the gluten free flour, salt, sugar, cocoa powder and baking soda. Mix well with a fork, then stir in oil, vinegar and vanilla extract.
- When dry ingredients are thoroughly moistened, pour in cold water and stir until batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter into the cup cake moulds, then bake for approximately 10-15 minutes or until a skewer is inserted comes out clean.
- Remove and let cool, Serve straight away.