NZ Street Food
Kiwi inspired kai (food), served from a classic food truck located at The Terrace.
NZ Street Food is best known for our hugely popular hāngi, a traditional dish made with chicken, lamb, potato, pumpkin, sweet potato, cabbage, stuffing and fried bread.
NZ Street food also offer other delicious NZ delicacies, including:
- Raw fish
- Mussel fritters
- NZ kina (on availability)
- Fried bread burgers
- Pulled pork with coleslaw
- Slow cooked beef and gravy
- Mussel Fritter Burger with BBQ sauce, mayo and coleslaw.
- Steamed pudding with custard
Message your hangi orders through: 0430076854.