NZ Street Food
NZ Street Food is best known for our hugely popular hāngi, a traditional dish made with chicken, lamb, potato, pumpkin, sweet potato, cabbage, stuffing and fried bread.
NZ Street food also offer other delicious NZ delicacies, including:
- Raw fish
- Mussel fritters
- NZ kina (on availability)
- Fried bread burgers
- Pulled pork with coleslaw
- Slow cooked beef and gravy
- Mussel Fritter Burger with BBQ sauce, mayo and coleslaw.
- Kiwi breakfast
- Steamed pudding with custard
- Range of kiwi biscuits, chips and soft drinks
W04 (Meat, Fish and Deli)
Message your hangi orders through: 0430 076 854.