Win a year of burgers
Published : May 14, 2018
Competition opens 8 May 2018
We're giving away a year's worth of hamburgers from The Grill to one lucky winner!
Share with your friends or keep to yourself - the only catch is: you have one year to eat them all!
To enter, simply like and comment on a this Facebook post (click through to like and comment):
One winner will be chosen to win 52 hamburger vouchers from The Grill (total value: $520).
The winner will be drawn at random on Thursday 24 May 2018.
The vouchers will expire on 30 June 2019.
“Win a year of burgers from The Grill” Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. This contest (the “Contest”) is organised by Dandenong Market Pty Ltd Ltd (the “Organiser”).
2. Entry is open only to residents of Australia who are 18 years of age and over. Directors, management and employees of the Promoter and its related companies are not eligible to enter this promotion.
3. Submitting an entry automatically means you are agreeing to abide by these terms and conditions.
4. There will be a Facebook post for the contest on 8 May 2018 at 8am. To enter the contest, participants must like the post and make a comment on the post.
5. Participants must be a follower of our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/DandenongMarket/).
6. Entries must be submitted by Thursday 24 May 2018, 12:00pm for the respective Facebook post (the “Deadline”). All time stated is in Australia time, AEST. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Deadline at any time without prior notice. All entries received thereafter will automatically be disqualified.
7. All entries submitted must NOT contain material which is (or promotes activities which are) sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent (e.g., relating to murder, the sales or use of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g. underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing or which is otherwise inappropriate, in the sole discretion of Dandenong Market Pty Ltd, nor may the name submitted contain any derogatory references to Dandenong Market Pty Ltd or any other person or entity including brands or trademarks of Dandenong Market Pty Ltd or any other person or entity.
8. Dandenong Market Pty Ltd reserves the right to remove, in its sole and absolute discretion, any submission deemed inappropriate or that does not comply with the Contest Terms and Conditions.
9. Participants are required to be able to submit all necessary requested information when asked by official Dandenong Market Pty Ltd representative(s). Except as otherwise stated in these Contest Terms and Conditions, personal information collected in connection with this Contest will be used in accordance with the privacy notice found here: http://dandenongmarket.com.au/about/privacy-policy. Any communication or information transmitted to Dandenong Market Pty Ltd and/or the Facebook page by messaging or otherwise is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Submissions become the exclusive property of Dandenong Market Pty Ltd and will not be returned or acknowledged. Proof of submission is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt of such entry. Furthermore, Dandenong Market Pty Ltd shall have no liability for any submission that is lost, intercepted or not received by Dandenong Market Pty Ltd.
10. The winner will be selected by random at 2:00pm Thursday 24 May 2018 at the Dandenong Market management office from those online entries which comply with these Terms and Conditions. Winners will be contacted via the Facebook post and agree to be publicised via the Dandenong Market’s social networks.
11. One (1) winner will be chosen to win a 52 vouchers hamburgers from The Grill (total value: $520) the vouchers will expire on 30 June 2019. Winners will only be announced at Dandenong Market Pty Ltd’s sole and absolute discretion.
12. Dandenong Market Pty Ltd reserves the right to select additional winners in our sole and absolute discretion and is not required to provide any explanation.
13. No cash or credit alternatives would be offered if the vouchers are not redeemed. Dandenong Market Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms and conditions without notice, at any time.
14. Vouchers are non-transferrable.
15. If Dandenong Market notifies you that you have been selected as a winner and you do not acknowledge such notification within 2 days, Dandenong Market shall be entitled to withdraw your selection as a winner and may select an alternative winner in absolute discretion. All information gathered will be used to verify the winners’ eligibility and will remain private with Dandenong Market Pty Ltd.
16. All decisions of Dandenong Market Pty Ltd are final and binding in all respects.
17. If winners fail to collect their prize within two (2) weeks upon receiving the winner announcement notification, their prizes will be forfeited.
18. Dandenong Market Pty Ltd reserves the right to disqualify the winner after announcement due to ineligibility of the winner.
19. Participants agree to allow all information provided to be used for research and statistical analysis. This information will not be sold or given to any third-party organisation outside of Dandenong Market Pty Ltd.
20. Participants grant Dandenong Market Pty Ltd the rights necessary for distribution and public display of any content submitted as part of this competition, and hereby grants Dandenong Market Pty Ltd the perpetual right to exclusively, royalty-free and without limitation freely use, modify, edit, copy, reproduce, distribute, broadcast, translate, create derivative works from, alter and publicly display or publish any such intellectual property rights, for whatever purpose, in any form or medium, either on this web-site or elsewhere, whether promotional or in other activities or events arranged by Dandenong Market Pty Ltd, whether locally or worldwide.
21. Participants agree that the Promotion Entities (a) except in respect of death or personal injury caused by negligence shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in the campaign or any campaign-related activity.
22. Dandenong Market Pty Ltd shall have no obligation (express or implied) to use any name submitted, or to otherwise exploit any name submitted or, if commenced, to continue the distribution or exploitation thereof, and Dandenong Market Pty Ltd may at any time abandon the use of the any name submitted for any reason, with or without legal justification or excuse, and participants shall not be entitled to any damages or other relief by reason thereof.
23. By accessing our website www.dandenongmarket.com.au or our Facebook page, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
24. Dandenong Market Pty Ltd reserves the right to change any terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
25. If you are a staff of Dandenong Market Pty Ltd, you will not be eligible to compete.
26. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.