Win 100 burgers
Published : May 23, 2017
How many is too many?
How many burgers can you eat in one year? We're giving away 100 hamburgers from The Grill to one lucky winner! Share with your friends or keep to yourself - the only catch is: you have one year to eat all 100. Click here to enter.
1. This contest (the “Contest”) is organised by Dandenong Market Pty Ltd Ltd (the “Organiser”).
2. Entry is open only to residents of Australia who are 18 years of age and over. Directors, management and employees of the Promoter and its related companies are not eligible to enter this promotion.
3. Submitting an entry automatically means you are agreeing to abide by these terms and conditions.
4. There will be a Facebook post for the contest on 8 May 2017. To enter the contest, participants must visit the Dandenong Market Facebook Page.
5. Entries must be submitted by 28 May2017, 23:59. All time stated is in Australia time, AEST. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Deadline at any time without prior notice. All entries received thereafter will automatically be disqualified.
6. Dandenong Market Pty Ltd reserves the right to remove, in its sole and absolute discretion, any submission deemed inappropriate or that does not comply with the Contest Terms and Conditions.
7. Participants are required to be able to submit all necessary requested information when asked by official Dandenong Market Pty Ltd representative(s). Except as otherwise stated in these Contest Terms and Conditions, personal information collected in connection with this Contest will be used in accordance with the privacy notice found here: http://dandenongmarket.com.au/about/privacy-policy. Any communication or information transmitted to Dandenong Market Pty Ltd and/or the Facebook page by messaging or otherwise is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Submissions become the exclusive property of Dandenong Market Pty Ltd and will not be returned or acknowledged. Proof of submission is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt of such entry. Furthermore, Dandenong Market Pty Ltd shall have no liability for any submission that is lost, intercepted or not received by Dandenong Market Pty Ltd.
8. Winners will be selected at random.
9. One (1) winner will be chosen to win 100 vouchers for one hamburger each from Dandenong Market trader The Grill) (total value: $999.00). Winners will only be announced at Dandenong Market Pty Ltd’s sole and absolute discretion.
10. The hamburger vouchers are redeemable at The Grill only. The vouchers are not redeemable for cash. No change given. The vouchers expire: 30 June 2018.
11. No cash or credit alternatives would be offered if the vouchers are not redeemed. Dandenong Market Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms and conditions without notice, at any time.
12. Vouchers are non-transferrable.
13. Dandenong Market Pty Ltd reserves the right to select additional winners in our sole and absolute discretion and is not required to provide any explanation.
14. Results will be announced on 31 May 2017, and if you are the winner, you will be contacted email. All information gathered will be used to verify the winners’ eligibility and will remain private with Dandenong Market Pty Ltd.
15. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within seven (7) working days, the prize or prize notification will be invalid and the winner forfeits all rights to any prize. All decisions of Dandenong Market Pty Ltd are final and binding in all respects.
16. If winners fail to collect their prize within two (4) weeks upon receiving the winner announcement notification, their prizes will be forfeited.
17. Dandenong Market Pty Ltd reserves the right to disqualify the winner after announcement due to ineligibility of the winner.
18. Participants agree to allow all information provided to be used for research and statistical analysis. This information will not be sold or given to any third-party organisation outside of Dandenong Market Pty Ltd.
19. Participants agree that the Promotion Entities (a) except in respect of death or personal injury caused by negligence shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in the campaign or any campaign-related activity.
20. Dandenong Market Pty Ltd shall have no obligation (express or implied) to use any name submitted, or to otherwise exploit any name submitted or, if commenced, to continue the distribution or exploitation thereof, and Dandenong Market Pty Ltd may at any time abandon the use of the any name submitted for any reason, with or without legal justification or excuse, and participants shall not be entitled to any damages or other relief by reason thereof.
21. By accessing our website www.dandenongmarket.com.au or our Facebook page, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
22. Dandenong Market Pty Ltd reserves the right to change any terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
23. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.