The Soup Factory returns
Published : June 04, 2018
An Autumn favourite returns
A Winter favourite is returning to Dandenong Market with the ultimate comfort food: hot soup served in a crusty bread roll.
You can now find the Soup Factory in Market Square. Try their roast pumpkin, sweet potato, coriander and leek soup to warm your belly. Or perhaps Asian chicken and corn is more your thing? The Soup Factory even make a scrumptious lentil soup for the vegans!
- Pumpkin, sweet potato and coriander soup in a roll
- Asian chicken and corn soup in a roll
- Potato and leek soup in a roll
- Vegan lentil soup in a roll
*All soups are gluten free
- Soup in a roll: $9
- Take home pack: $10
- Cup of soup: $5
- Container of soup (500ml): $9
- Bread rolls (Saturday & Sunday only): $4 each or 3 for $10