The Kitchen is a place where fresh produce and healthy eating combine—with mouth-watering results!
At The Kitchen’s free demonstrations you can learn how to quickly and easily transform a wide range of fresh market produce into healthy, budget-friendly and delicious meals while picking up expert tips, tricks and techniques from our resident chefs. All cooking demonstrations involve free tastings and samples.
June 2016 cooking demonstrations:
- Friday 3 June: Slow cooking winter vegetables – discover how to prepare these fresh picks to perfection.
- Sunday 5 June: To celebrate the release of Jamie’s brand new olive snack range, he’ll be demonstrating how to whip up a simple olive tapenade and he'll be using it to flavour a delicious baked salmon dish.
- Tuesday 7 June: Home-made Cornish pasties, nothing beats this old family favourite that will be a hit with the whole family.
- Friday 10 June: Queens birthday – Celebrate this Monday with a Great British bake off!
- Tuesday 14 June: Home-made apple pie - Apple season’s in full swing, discover how to cook them for the best results.
- Friday 17 June: Moroccan lamb tagine, spice up family night with this mid winter favourite.
- Tuesday 21 June: Budget busters. Boning out your own cuts of meat to save money and eat like a king.
- Friday 24 June: Footy snacks. Tasty, bite size favourites for Friday night footy.
- Tuesday 28 June: Pasta perfect. A saucy spin on family favourites to try on your next pasta creation.
Our delicious and healthy recipes from previous cooking demonstrations can be found over at the Recipes page.