Win this delicious food hamper for Dad! Valued at $91.45. To win, in the "Add your comments..." field, tell us in 25 words or less one reason why your Dad is awesome. The best answer wins.
The Dandenong Market foodie hamper includes:
- Project t Premium Tea Irish Breakfast (250 grams) from Sam's Spice & Grocery
- Chilli Hot Powder (70 grams) from Sam's Spice & Grocery
- Dukah Mix (70 grams) from Sam's Spice & Grocery
- Jack Daniel's Steakhouse Barbecue Sauce (539 grams) from Sam's Spice & Grocery
- Mrs Bridges Ploughmans Chutney (300 grams) from Sam's Spice & Grocery
- Anita's Grange Himalyan Pink Crystal Rock Salt with Organic Whole Pepper (200 grams) from Sam's Spice & Grocery
- Chocolatier Pure Indulgence Assorted Chocolates (175 grams) from Chocolate Passion
- Global Confectionary Jaffa Fudge (150 grams) from Chocolate Passion
- Melba Coffee No 6 Blend (250 grams) from Café Valentina
- Hart's Honey 100% Australian Ironbark 250 grams) from Harts Honey
- Selection of nuts from Simply Nuts
Note: the winner will be required to collect the hamper from Market Management office located at 40 Cleeland Street, Dandenong, VIC, 3175.
How to enter
Enter your contact details above. You must ENTER ALL your contact details.
In the comments field, tell us in 25 words or less one reason why your Dad is awesome. The best answer wins.
Entries close Tuesday 29 August 2017, 23:59.
Successful entrant will be notified on Thursday 30 August 2017.
Father’s Day Foodie Hamper competition Terms and Conditions
1) Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these Terms & Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms & Conditions is invalid. Entry into the promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2) Entry is open only to residents of Australia who are 18 years of age and over. Directors, management and employees of the Promoter and its related companies are not eligible to enter this promotion.
3) The promotion commences at 11am am AEST 17/08/2017 & closes at 11:59pm pm AEST on 29/08/2017 ("Promotion Period"). To be eligible for entry in the judging, participants must visit the Dandenong Market website and describe in 25 words or less why your dad is awesome to the entrant.
4) The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
5) All Entries will be judged based on the content and creativity of the answer to the question in condition 3, by a panel of judges at Dandenong Market. 40 Cleeland Street, Dandenong, VIC 3175 at 11.00am on 30/08/2017. The winners will be notified by phone and/or in writing by email. The entries judged as the most deserving and creative, from all entries received, by the panel of judges will win a prize from dandenong Market.
6) The Promoter reserves the right to re-judge a prize in the event of any entrant being unable to satisfy these competition conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. If any prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further judging, as required, at the same time & place as the original judging on 6/09/2017. The winner will be notified by email on 07/0/2017.
7) One winner will win a hamper. The total prize value is AUD$91.45. The hamper includes: Project t Premium Tea Irish Breakfast (250 grams) from Sam's Spice & Grocery, Chilli Hot Powder (70 grams) from Sam's Spice & Grocery, Dukah Mix (70 grams) from Sam's Spice & Grocery, Jack Daniel's Steakhouse Barbecue Sauce (539 grams) from Sam's Spice & Grocery, Mrs Bridges Ploughmans Chutney (300 grams) from Sam's Spice & Grocery, Anita's Grange Himalyan Pink Crystal Rock Salt with Organic Whole Pepper (200 grams) from Sam's Spice & Grocery, Chocolatier Pure Indulgence Assorted Chocolates (175 grams) from Chocolate Passion, Global Confectionary Jaffa Fudge (150 grams) from Chocolate Passion, Melba Coffee No 6 Blend (250 grams) from Café Valentina, Hart's Honey 100% Australian Ironbark 250 grams) from Harts Honey, Selection of nuts from Simply Nuts
8) Prizes are not transferable and cannot be taken as cash. The prizes must be taken as described and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as described.
9) Prize values are correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes.
10) The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11) Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any prize is the responsibility of the winner.
12) Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13) The winners agree that the Promoter may use their name and photographs of them for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and that the Promoter will own copyright in any such photographs and in all material incorporating the photographs.
14) If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
15) Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
16) If any entrants violate the following on site regulations, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. These include but are not limited to bringing alcohol and or illicit drugs on to the premises, which is strictly prohibited and as such we reserve the right to inspect people's bags on arrival. Smoking is not allowed in the building and once people enter for the night they will not be able to leave the building (unless they choose to leave the event). Inappropriate / offensive behaviour will not be tolerated and we reserve the right to refuse people entry or remove them from the premises if they are deemed to have violated this regulation. No flammable liquids or dangerous weapons may be brought into the building. Finally participants are responsible for the security of their own possessions, and the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability for any possessions that are stolen, lost or misplaced.
17) It is the responsibility of the individual to advise of any medical conditions, allergies or dietary requirements in advance of the competition.)
18) The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
19) By entering the promotion, each entrant agrees in addition to the above uses, that the Promoter may disclose entrants' personal information, to State and Territory lottery departments, the winners' names will be published as required under the relevant lottery legislation and the Promoter may publish or cause to be published the winners' names and suburb in any media.
20) The Promoter is the Dandenong Market: 40 Cleeland Street, Dandenong, VIC. ABN 25 159 177 492.